Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Introspection

Yesterday, After writing the blog "An unfortunate tryst with destiny" i felt a bit relieved. I don't know why but may be because i had many things inside me which i wanted to tell but i did not. The second blog i named it "Introspection" i heard this word yesterday and i was so moved by this word. the literal meaning of this word is "Contemplation of one's own thoughts, feelings, and sensations; self-examination."

When i self-Examined myself there were several things( Good and bad) i found about me. I found where do i stand, i found how strong am I internally though i am physically very weak, Am I insecure about the future or am i too dumb to think about it, Am i walking the right road , do i have a right company ,How should i behave now (maturely or should behave like a 22 years old spoiled boy) , My attitude towards people should be changed now?

There were several other questions which arose in my mind. And my inner sense could answer all the questions except one question one question which i was not able to answer " why am i Faking myself ?" why i can not be like before like a mirror i reflected everything i saw very clearly, Why do i have to think now before speaking to everyone around me? I could not find answers to this question.
While Introspecting myself I also discovered how much my Dad''s death has transformed me. Now I have started to see things in a broad manner in a larger way in a way an adult should see. And one other thing I discovered me was that i was among those people who took there decisions by listening to their Instincts. I never heard what my brain said i always followed my instincts.

Though there were several questions which were unanswered but still i got to find something about me which i never knew before. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .To be continued

1 comment:

  1. What is interesting about self-analysis is that it leads nowhere -- it is an art form in itself.

    ReplyDelete