Saturday, May 8, 2010

................

while introspecting myself I realized that introspection is a never ending process. Introspection is really necessary sometimes in life,Sometime when u don't know which path or which way to choose(Introspection helps you). Introspection sometime can mislead u and even sometimes can boost your morale to an high level( higher and mighty than Mt. Everest may be). I don't know whether i have introspected myself rightly or this introspection has mis leaded me. All i know at this point of time is that "Life is no more a fairy tale for me and it has shown its true colors". I am in despair and there is no hope left i feel there is no escape this time. Its a clear one on one fight with life. I know there is no escape, I will have to face it, Accept it & Win it.

While Introspecting myself i have also realized that i have transformed not completely. But yes, I have transformed into a good Human being. On this quest to start a new life i know only one thing that anyhow I will have to survive and fight the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment