Friday, February 10, 2012

Some unanswered ? ? ?

Lately, I have been thinking a lot and when you brainstorm you always end up with a pile of unanswered question popping up in your mind. I also have a list of them popping up in my mind. I was a little kid when i heard someone saying “one can never find an answer to why??” , I challenged myself and started following my instincts with a hope that someday i will answer all the why's in the world.

It's been over ten years and i could not even answer one simple Question (which again starts with a) "why do i get sad?".

Why do i get sad??

when i know, nothing is constant or forever

this phase which is filled with despondency is ephemeral

Why do I get sad ???

When i know, no one is actually satisfied with anything

how could there be something that could satisfy me ?

Why do i get sad????

when i know, this is the nature of time

to never pause for anyone

Why do i get sad?????

the question still persists. Why?.

why the most basic question still remains unanswered. “Why?”

I reached somewhere real close to the answer and i realize that the answer lies somewhere in me, inside me , in my conscious or sub-conscious and i know may be i am not complete as a whole. I need to learn, unlearn and then relearn. From everything around me , from every moment that passes by , every event happening around. I need to believe that "i exist , I exist , I exist." I need to believe in my existence and believe in believing.


Anonymous Aquarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment