Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another usual year of my life.

The year is about to end 2011 , And we are about to begin with 2012. When i look back 2011 hasn't been a great year. This year was full of usualness for me. I restricted myself to a couple of things which i feel was wrong.

Hahahah 2011! you made me a 9 to 6 guy, In simple words i transformed into an uncle. I don't know if i shall consider this as an upgradation or degradation.
Got an graduation degree this year wish my DAD was here.

Well god has been kind to me, I saved myself from a disastrous accident this year. Somewhere deep inside my heart i feel this strongly that up their in heaven my DAD (as he was a very strict man) keeps scolding god and keeps reminding him to look after me. And he saved my life.

There were no great events that happened to me this year which i shall be writing about except one realization that "great things happen to you only if you work hard for them". I was a lazy bum this year , Actually i am being too harsh on me to call myself a lazy
bum but circumstances were such that I could not work hard to accomplish what i deserve.

Moving forward to new year with no new goals to accomplish but have one thing in mind to work hard. But one Unanswered question still persists ???? Which direction???.

Anonymous Aquarian.



No comments:

Post a Comment