Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Deprived Of . . .

Deprived of Some Usual Feelings

Some Usual Feelings which every Child deserves
Some Usual Feelings that every boy deserves
Some usual feeling that a every man deserves
Some usual feelings that every Father deserves
Some usual feelings that every Human being deserves....
I was told when i was a little kid that love is also a kind of beautiful feeling
Unfortunately never got to taste the sweetness of this "feeling "
Deprived of some usual Emotions

Some usual Emotions that make you proud
Some usual emotions that make you stand out of crowd
Some usual emotions that make you cry
Some usual emotions that make you shy
Some usual emotions that make you happy
Some usual emotions that every human being feels
I was told when i grew up that
Emotions are being felt from heart
But my heart never made me feel any ..

Deprived of that usual respect ...
That respect which every Father Deserves
The respect that a silent protector deserves
The respect that a guardian deserves
I was deprived of that Parental Respect ..
Who am I ?
I am a human being Deprived of all the feelings , Emotions and Respect.
One of it's kind.



Anonymous Aquarian.






4 comments:

  1. This is my fist Poem ... Came straight from the heart and this is for my dad ... Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome is the term!! Keep doing the good job but in off office hours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for admiring this poem and will keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job.. considering this is your first attempt.. keep on writing

    ReplyDelete